Business Process Analyst (Workday Integration Specialist)
30 Jul 2020 no comments Dipanjan Mitra 27 Views
- The Workday Integration Sr Specialist will be hands-on with regards to documenting internal client requirements and delivering timely solutions against those requirements. This could include building new or supporting existing Workday integration types: EIBs, Core Connectors, Payroll Interfaces and Workday Studio integrations.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for building and supporting integrations to and from Workday and peripheral systems including robust testing of each (through implementation) and supporting integrations post-production.
- Proactively identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Providing project management support to new implementations.
- The development process includes the full implementation cycle from initial discovery & design, to development, and through to production.
- Understand technical data conversion issues, expertly resolve issues and communicate solutions.
- Ability to resolve conversion issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution.
- Understand Workday’s implementation methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Hands-on integration/Data conversion initiatives and lead the practice.
- Responsible for all existing and new integrations in Syngenta.
- Accelerate the process by helping the executive staff manage the pace and momentum of the integration, and pushing for timely decisions on key issues and providing true accountability for action items and deadlines.
- Personally drive the change by being directly and principally involved in the subject matter of major issues so that this role helps manage the dependencies by identifying issues, and then coordinating and communicating resolutions to all involved.
- Syngenta Leadership commitments, in particular:
- Customer success and profitable market share growth guide our decisions
- We work together to deliver – one team, one plan
- We trust and hold each other accountable
- We encourage people to say what they think and feel to benefit from diverse perspectives
- We give and welcome prompt and actionable feedback
- We constantly raise performance expectations for ourselves and our teams
- We act on performance issues
- We are energized by our work and celebrate our achievements
- We are energized by our work and celebrate our achievements.
Disclaimer :The views expressed by the author in this article/blog/note are personal and have nothing to do with their organisation, or ITNext(a part of 9.9 group pvt ltd)