Technical Architect (BAU)
As Technical Architect, the person is responsible to provide technical support with a high degree of customer satisfaction by guiding and orchestrating teams during major incidents and help meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA) and process compliance. The person will also perform business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to study and analyze the client’s technical and business requirements, along with current IT and cloud environments
- Make recommendations and provide the appropriate architecture designs required to help clients realize the hybrid multi-cloud value and optimize their delivery of IT services
- Architects in this role will also advise on architectures for both hybrid and multi-cloud environments, virtualization and containers in accordance with the client’s Cloud Technology Strategy while advising for their capacity, connectivity, security, cross-platform management, and resiliency requirements by using IBM Reference Architectures, best practices and other service offering assets.
- Analyze complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess opportunities, impacts, and risks. Develop and implement solutions.
- Assist with solving technical problems as and when they arise
- Address technical concerns, give ideas and suggestions
- Overseeing all the moving parts of system integration.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 15+ years of experience in the IT domain with around 10 years of experience in technical strategy, designing, architecting, and implementing solutions
- Proficient in consulting and the delivery of project services with deeper skills in Cloud Architecture and an understanding of Cloud Service Management, Resiliency, and Security with respect to their design.
- Efficient in Agile/waterfall/RAD methodology, process management, project management, time management, effective negotiation, communication and lead innovative/creative complex problem-solving. Application architecture, cybersecurity strategy, database architecture, midrange x86 architecture/operating systems, network architecture, storage architecture, Hybrid cloud architecture. Quality testing, Tiered support model strategy, Disaster Recovery, Backup, Application Availability, reliability & resiliency, capacity forecasting.
- Proven experience in systems running on Windows & UNIX / LINUX platforms along with OS clustering, partitioning, high availability and virtualization solutions
- Proficient knowledge about key business drivers, competitive landscape, current trends, regulatory environment, key innovations in the market place etc
- Experience in cloud technologies (e.g. VMware ESXi, VMWare NSX, etc)
- Knowledge of network architecture and technologies
- Knowledge of SAP architecture and solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational skills
BAND 8 budget ranges from 20 – 30 L and BAND 9 goes upto 35-40 Lacs.
Experience level for B8 is up to 18 years and B9 – 20 – 30 years with technical hands-on.
Location no constraint. Person can work remotely with a week travel once in 2 months.
Disclaimer :The views expressed by the author in this article/blog/note are personal and have nothing to do with their organisation, or ITNext(a part of 9.9 group pvt ltd)