28 Jul 2020 no comments Dipanjan Mitra 49 Views
- We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs.
- You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture.
- You will also oversee the progress of operations.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner.
- They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
- The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects.
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives.
- Coordinate cross-project activities.
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors.
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues.
- Prepare reports for program directors
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project, etc.) is a strong advantage.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Bachelor’s degree is must/Master’s degree is plus.
Disclaimer :The views expressed by the author in this article/blog/note are personal and have nothing to do with their organisation, or ITNext(a part of 9.9 group pvt ltd)