28 Jul 2020 no comments Dipanjan Mitra 27 Views
- Candidate should be willing to work flexible shift timings.
- Should have experience working with global clients.
- Should have total 8 years of relevant experience in infrastructure.
- Should be involved into Project/Transition Management activities from past 5 or 7 years where he is PM from past 5+ years.
- Responsible for crisis management, process management, SLA adherence, service improvement, value adds, etc. specific to his/her business unit – responsible for ensuring stability.
- Technical background preferred – should be comfortable and must know at least one OS flavor (UNIX, Windows), VMware, Storage and Backup background would be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – mandatory – Interaction is required at senior business level and internal delivery teams.
- Excellent confidence level and good attitude – mandatory – Interaction is required at senior business level and internal delivery teams.
- Should be customer facing and have a friendly personality.
- KRA – Zero Escalation, Zero Surprise and Negotiator with the Customer.
- Preferred ITIL and Six Sigma background.
- Must have project management skills.
- Five years of previous project management (due diligence, transition, delivery) experience.
- Proficient with Project Management Tools including MS Project, and MS Office Suite.
- Solid knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the project lifecycle.
- Crisp communication and presentation skills.
- Well-developed negotiation and relationship skills.
- Ability to build consensus.
- Detail and big picture orientation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- ITIL certified.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2 Certification preferred.
- Experience in Agile project management desirable.
Disclaimer :The views expressed by the author in this article/blog/note are personal and have nothing to do with their organisation, or ITNext(a part of 9.9 group pvt ltd)