NEXT100 is an annual awards program instituted by IT NEXT magazine that aims to identify 100 experienced IT managers who have the skills, talent and spirit to become CIOs. The awards process invites aspirants to self-nominate themselves for consideration and qualification for the award.
All NEXT100 award applicants participate in an extensive series of activities that tests their techno-commercial, management and leadership skills. The final selection and nomination of the NEXT100 award recipients is made by a prestigious committee of technology and business leaders (the NEXT100 jury) who evaluate applicants on career accomplishments, professional expertise, skills and potential to be a CIO.
The NEXT100 program culminates in a gala ceremony on 4th and 5th December 2016, where each winner is felicitated with a trophy and citation.
NEXT100 AWARD PROCESS
- Invitation of applications from candidates (Applications open on Wednesday, 1-June-2016)
- Applicants submit completed forms (Last date is Sunday, 15-July-2016)
- All applicants complete the psychometric tests to assess personality traits and leadership style (Last date is Sunday, 15-July-2016)
- Qualified applicants are shortlisted for interview by jury panel
- Reference checks of qualified candidates are done with work supervisors and designated referees
- Qualified candidates are interviewed by NEXT100 jury members
- List of NEXT100 2016 award winners is ratified and announced by jury
- Award winners are invited to attend an expenses paid (travel, boarding & lodging) gala awards night to receive the trophy and citation.
- The NEXT100 2016 commemorative book with profiles of all award winners is circulated to India’s top organizations
WHY APPLY FOR NEXT100?
The NEXT100 is India’s only award that recognizes the achievements of senior IT managers, and identifies prospective leaders. Now in its sixth year, the awards program is widely recognized by management leaders in leading organizations, and has credible record of identifying talented leaders over the years.
By registering for the NEXT100 program (which is free of cost), you get the following benefits:
- Receive a free analysis report of your personality traits and leadership styles from one of the world’s leading evaluation companies, Central Test
- Get exclusive invitations to attend a variety of training workshops on leading-edge technical developments, interact and learn from experts and peers
- Become eligible to attend the CIO Next program, and get exposed to latest management concepts and strategies
- Get the opportunity to interact with India’s leading CIOs and technology leaders
- Be recognized in commemorative book that is circulated to hundreds of top organizations in India, if you qualify for the he NEXT100 award.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NEXT100?
To apply for the NEXT100 award, you need to register on this site. There is NO application fee for registering or participating in the NEXT100 awards process.
Registration will enable you to track the progress of your NEXT100 application, apply for the CIO Next Program, download white papers and case studies, and get other useful information.
- To start your NEXT100 application, click on “Start Your Application” link at the top of this page
- You will be redirected to the Registration Page. Fill in all the information, and press Submit.
- You are now registered on this site. You will receive an email with your registration details (login-id and password).
- On reaching the NEXT100 application form, fill in the information in as much detail as possible. You can save a partially filled-in form, and return to it at a later time.
- To resume your application, click the Apply Now link at the top of this page. Sign-in using your login id and password (sent to your email inbox at the time of registration). You will reach the “My NEXT100 DASHBOARD” page
- Go to “Application Form” link and click on it to start, or resume an earlier application.
- Use the “My NEXT100 DASHBOARD” page to track the status of your application, take the psychometric tests, and register for other activities and workshops.
NOTE: In addition to the NEXT100 awards, all applicants are also eligible to apply for the IT NEXT Technology awards by attending the CIO Next Program. The details of this award will be intimated soon.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE NEXT100 AWARD
To be eligible for the NEXT100 2016 award, all applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of India at the time of application.
- Not be a past NEXT100 award winner (However, past winners of IT Next Technology Awards can apply for the NEXT100 award, if they have not won it previously).
- Have a minimum of 7 (seven) years of full-time work experience
- Be currently employed in a company or organization (cannot be self-employed).
- Fill in the application form completely, including the declaration. All applicants must complete the registration process on the program website
- Not submit multiple applications/entries for the NEXT100 award
- Provide valid documentation and proof to support the personal information and work experience details, as and when requested by IT NEXT for verification.
- Agree to allow IT NEXT and/or its duly authorized representatives, verify application data directly and independently at any stage of the program, including with referees and work supervisor(s)
- Grant IT NEXT the right to authorize the downloading and printing of application information and related communications, or any portion thereof, for evaluation purposes.
- Undertake to obtain the necessary permissions and releases from his/her employer to participate in the NEXT100 selection process, and award ceremony.
NOTE: Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, family members of NINE DOT NINE MEDIAWORX PVT LTD, its subsidiaries, affiliates, program partners, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to apply for, and receive the NEXT100 awards.